Dinodia Photo School
Learn photography in 1 hour/ 10 hours/ 100 hours
ONE hour photography courses:
Bring your ten pictures showing the kind of photos you like to take. Your photos can be on a pen drive
AND bring prints about 6 inches x 9 inches made on A/4 paper from any color Xerox shop
AND choose from any of the following modules.
All interactive one to one sessions, no boring theory lectures where you only listen.
- Improve your photography – Learn creative use of aperture, shutter speed, ISO, depth of field with tips on composition.
- Suitable career options for your kind of photography – Learn about the career option for your kind of photography, from a choice of over forty.
- How much money can you make from your photography – Learn about options of selling your pictures from Rupees one to over Rupees one crore per picture.
- How much should you charge for your photography – Learn about how to go about deciding what to charge for your photography from Rupees one to over Rupees one crore per picture.
- How famous can you become from your photography as a hobby – Learn about how to become known as a photographer and make some money.
- Outing to Banganga - Shoot and learn – any Sunday at 8 am.
- Visit to photography art gallery – See the exhibition and learn how to have your own one man show – any Saturday at 5 pm.
- 10 hour course - All the above modules can be done by paying a discounted fee.
- 100 hour course – Learn how to shoot and what subjects to choose, so that at the end of the course you are able to have a one man show of your photography prints in an art gallery like Jehangir Art Gallery / Piramal Art Gallery / Dinodia Photo Gallery. We will guide you through the journey. Limited seats.
Your guide – Jagdish Agarwal
His aim is to make you a better photographer
- Took his first photograph over 50 years back in 1965
- Done a photography course from a New York School of photography
- Won over 50 Indian and International photography awards
- Held thirteen one man shows of photography in India and abroad
- Articles published in magazines and newspapers worldwide
- Sold thousands of pictures to magazines and newspapers worldwide
- Started first photo library of India over 30 years before in 1987
- Spoken in many photography schools and photo clubs all over India
- Interacted with thousands of photographers from all over the world
- He will condense his knowledge of over 50 years in one hour
Collect details at the time of registration for modules 6 to 9.
1 hour - Each module is Rupees 2000 each per person. Open: Monday to Friday: 2 pm to 6 pm: Other times by appointment.
- 10 hours – Course fee is Rupees 10,000 per person. Modules 1 to 7.
- 100 hours – Course fee is Rupees 1,00,000 per person. Saturdays between 2 pm to 7 pm. Choose your 100 hours over 1 year.
For registration contact 8452002607 - Jagdish Agarwal: firstname.lastname@example.org
DINODIA Photo School
66 - Bajaj Bhawan, 6th floor,
Nariman Point, Opposite INOX,
Mumbai - 400 021 (INDIA)
Phone : 2204 4016
Think of a word, the image is on www.dinodia.com